Madek ransomware is a dangerous virus that can encrypt all the personal files on the computer, thus it can make the data unreadable. Madek ransomware is just one of the newest versions of notorious ransomware virus – STOP. Primarily Madek is attempting to enter victim’s device by indicates of junk mail attachments, fictitious installers, exploits and so on; The moment the malicious software is in, it would begin encoding process along with AES cipher. This crypto-malware attaches .Madek as an extension to the name of all the encrypted data. In this article you can learn how to remove Madek ransomware and decrypt .Madek files.
When the encryption is finished and the data on your computer is encoded, the ransomware will drop text files with a ransom note – _readme.txt and readme.txt. Cyber criminals will offer you a deal – pay 980$ for decryption of your files:
How Madek Ransomware infected your PC
Most crypto viruses, in particular, Madek Ransomware, come to the computer. Via the vulnerability setting up the user group, because of the do not have of sufficient anti-virus programs or other applications which might avoid the presence of connected malwarees. It might also show up as an attachment to a spam mailing category or as a bogus bring up to date for a program or software which is contained in your device. Anyway, you ought to employ antiviruses and other applications that could defend the os. Beneath you will see our advice to erase Madek Ransomware and decrypt your data.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Madek.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Common Madek behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Integrates into the web browser via the Madek browser extension
- Madek Shows commercial adverts
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Slows internet connection
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
Madek effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1022%
- Windows 837%
- Windows 724%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP14%
Eliminate Madek from Windows
Delete Madek from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Madek from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Madek from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Madek from Your Browsers
Madek Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Madek from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Madek from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).