What is Robotcaptcha.info page? Which program causes Robotcaptcha.info redirects? How to remove the unwanted program, causing Robotcaptcha.info redirects from your computer?
Robotcaptcha.info is a web page that can be seen on your computer as a result of a Potentially Unwanted Software. Such programs are generally ad-supported programs or browser attackers, which will entered your os as an outcome of being attached to the installers of free software, like some unintentional free-of-charge app you might have obtained from a page you entered for the really at the start time and know little about. Although you are installing free software fromthose programs, you could encounter the Robotcaptcha.info “virus” to be extra someplace In their setup stages, generally in the “Advanced” or “Custom” set up approaches and this is how this app could have slithered onto your computer.
Robotcaptcha.info is a web page, that is likely introduced to your web browser as a result of a browser redirect by the unwanted program installed on your computer without you even realizing it. Having it on your machine, proves that it may begin to introduce various kinds of ads, like:
Robotcaptcha.info may pretend to be a CAPTCHA page and may be a fake version of an original captcha check. If you spot a CAPTCHA overview like the one beneath, then you need to close the website:
In bundles with Robotcaptcha.info, the advertisement supported programs PUP behind it might also introduce other really dangerous sites on your browser, that might:
The removal of Robotcaptcha.info may be a very trickly process, because of the fact that the unwanted program introducing this scam page may have files spread all of your hard drive. This is an initial logic why we firmly recommend that you tail the deletion phases underneath. They are designed so that provided that the matter goes on after stage 1 and 2, you can employ a professional anti-malicious software utilities(reccomended). Be encouraged that protection researchers generally caution victims to erase this advertisement supported applications via an advanced anti-threat tool. This will help save you significant time and will make sure that all of the persistent files and objects of Robotcaptcha.info are fully gone from your PC.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Robotcaptcha.info.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Installs itself without permissions
- Integrates into the web browser via the Robotcaptcha.info browser extension
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Slows internet connection
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Common Robotcaptcha.info behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Robotcaptcha.info Connects to the internet without your permission
- Robotcaptcha.info Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Robotcaptcha.info Shows commercial adverts
- Changes user's homepage
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
Robotcaptcha.info effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1028%
- Windows 840%
- Windows 722%
- Windows Vista4%
- Windows XP6%
Eliminate Robotcaptcha.info from Windows
Delete Robotcaptcha.info from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Robotcaptcha.info from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Robotcaptcha.info from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Robotcaptcha.info from Your Browsers
Robotcaptcha.info Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Robotcaptcha.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Robotcaptcha.info from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).