The email reads:
Hi! I am a scammer who has entry to your machine. I on top of that have complete entry to your account: At the time of hacking your account(********) had this password: ****** you may say: this is my, but old password! Or: I can swap my password at any moment! Of course! You shall be right, but the case is that when you modify the password, my contaminated code each time you saved a new one! I’ve been watching you for several months now. But the case is that you were corrupted with a malicious virus via an adult page that you entered. If you aren’t experienced together with this, I shall describe. Trojan malware presents me entire entry and supervise over a pc or other operating system. This indicates that I can see all on your screen, activate the camera and microphone, but you do be unaware of it. I in addition gain access to all your contacts and all your correspondence from e-mail and messangers. Why your anti-malware utility did not notice my malicious software? Answer: My parasite utilizes the driver, I upgrade its signatures each 4 hours so that your anti-malware utility is silent. I created a video providing how you appease on your own in the dumped half of the screen, and in the right half you notice the video that you watched. In packages with one single click of the mouse, I can relay this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I could also post entry to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you implement. If you wish to stop this, transmit the number of $764 to my Bitcoin address (if you do not understand how to perform this, write to g/oo/gle: “Buy Bitcoin”). My Bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1Jr1BeJryvonjMXi5su6PieTAdFAfYPgE4 After receiving the payment, I will terminate the video and you shall never hear me again. I grant you 48 hours to pay. I have a warning reading this letter, and the timer shall run when you spot this letter. Filing a complaint someplace does not develop sense as this email can’t be overseen like my Bitcoin address. And please do not seek to reply me (the sender’s address is in an automatic way produced). I don’t earn any errors! If I locate that you have scattered this notification in addition to anyone else, the video shall be promptly scatter. Bye!
1Jr1BeJryvonjMXi5su6PieTAdFAfYPgE4 is a Bitcoin address. You at the start come across the address in an email. One, you acquire, that’s full of problems and aims at deception. Let’s complicated. You’re the victim of a deception. There’s scamware on your pc. And, it’s aiming to bait you, and earn money from you. The malware preys on your fear and naivety. After it arrives into your PC, you have an email. It looks to come from your own account, but that’s a trap. In actuality, it’s a spoof email. Its contents are frightful, and clandestine. The email is filled with lies! Don’t fall for it! It’s made by crooks, who are keen to take advantage of your gullibility. Don’t permit them profits off of you. Try to keep on your own level-headed, and acknowledge the email for what it is. A mere signifies to an end. A scheme, used by scammers, to generate profit. Don’t fall victim to their trickery. Don’t relay a single dollar to the 1Jr1BeJryvonjMXi5su6PieTAdFAfYPgE4 Bitcoin address. Pay them little! Don’t try to contact those cyber crook. Accept, you’re handling criminals. And, try to locate the scamware, hidden on your system. The faster you find its concealed place, the quicker you can terminate it. Don’t draw out its steer beyond the truth of discovery. Remove the infection promptly. It’s the safest course of motion you may take. Take it NOW!
How did I get contaminated with?
Why are these kinds of ads not secure?
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Bitcoin.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Installs itself without permissions
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Bitcoin Connects to the internet without your permission
- Integrates into the web browser via the Bitcoin browser extension
- Changes user's homepage
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Bitcoin Shows commercial adverts
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Bitcoin Deactivates Installed Security Software.
Bitcoin effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1030%
- Windows 831%
- Windows 721%
- Windows Vista4%
- Windows XP14%
Eliminate Bitcoin from Windows
Delete Bitcoin from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Bitcoin from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Bitcoin from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Bitcoin from Your Browsers
Bitcoin Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Bitcoin from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Bitcoin from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).