This is an report i.e. developed so as to grant you explanation on what are .luceq files and how to remove the .luceq ransomware virus plus how to try and restore .luceq encoded files.
The ransom notice _readme.txt’s contents:
Getting rid of the .luceq version of STOP ransomware could turn out to be a tricky process, because of the encrypted files likely being tamperproof. This is why we highly suggest you to do a copy of Windows which will shield your files if something goes amiss during the uninstallation.
If you’re determined to attempt and get numbers back, we advise that you provide the approaches below a try. They are developed alongside the major notion to assist you get as a load of encoded files back as likely, together without via route decryption if it’s unavailable. They are not a 100% remedy to recover your files, but they can run for quite some of them.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in luceq.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- Common luceq behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Installs itself without permissions
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- luceq Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- luceq Connects to the internet without your permission
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Changes user's homepage
- luceq Shows commercial adverts
luceq effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1023%
- Windows 842%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista4%
- Windows XP6%
Eliminate luceq from Windows
Delete luceq from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove luceq from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase luceq from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete luceq from Your Browsers
luceq Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase luceq from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate luceq from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).