What is Novasof ransomware?
Novasof ransomware is infectious and dangerous virus, that may endanger most types of data. At the start Novasof infects user’s computer by indicates of email scam, exploits, botnets, fictitious installers/updaters. If Novasof managed to infiltrate a victim’s operating system, it will instantly run enciphering process in addition to AES cipher to encrypt victim’s confidential and susceptible files (documents of any kind, images, videos). This ransomware includes .Novasof file extension to the name of all the encrypted data. In this report you can understand how to terminate Novasof ransomware and decode .Novasof files.
When the encryption is finished and the data on your computer is encoded, the ransomware will drop text files with a ransom note – _readme.txt and readme.txt. Cyber criminals will offer you a deal – pay 980$ for decryption of your files:
How Novasof Ransomware infected your PC
Most crypto viruses, in particular, Novasof Ransomware, come to the computer. Through the vulnerability setting up the user family, because of the shortage of ample anti-virus utilities or other software that will stop the presence of akin malwarees. It may also arrive as an attachment to a spam mailing classification or as a bogus upgrade for a tool or program which is contained in your pc. Anyway, you ought to employ antiviruses and other software that may safeguard your operating system. Underneath you will see our suggestions to uninstall Novasof Ransomware and decode your data.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Novasof.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Common Novasof behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Novasof Connects to the internet without your permission
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Changes user's homepage
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Novasof Shows commercial adverts
- Novasof Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Novasof browser extension
Novasof effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1027%
- Windows 829%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista4%
- Windows XP15%
Eliminate Novasof from Windows
Delete Novasof from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Novasof from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Novasof from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Novasof from Your Browsers
Novasof Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Novasof from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Novasof from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).