What is OnyxLocker Ransomware
OnyxLocker Ransomware is a cryptovirus threat. Like other representatives of this family of pests, OnyxLocker Ransomware encodes user details, modifying their plugins, particularly, the cryptovirus sets up .Onx as the plugin of encoded files. Moreover, OnyxLocker Ransomware removes shadow copies of files and device fix points, and thus the user is nearly not able to fix his files. The genealogy of this malicious software hasn’t yet been concluded.
Also, OnyxLocker Ransomware makes a Prochti menya!_0.txt text file that harbors data connected to enciphering and penalty ways:
Judging by the content of the mention, OnyxLocker Ransomware is targeted at Russian-speaking people, but this has earlier circulate around the world. And what is the hunch of people who are not informed about the Russian language. The fraudster shows up as David and inquiries a penalty in bitcoins. Namely, the user calls for to pay $ 100 for decoding the files, but we don’t recommend you to implement this. Yes, somebody has been familiar in addition to cryptoviruses for some time and somebody can claim that 100 bucks is relatively revenue, but actually, this does not insure you decryption of files. Use our guides and guidelines to uninstall OnyxLocker Ransomware and decode .Onx files.
How to erase OnyxLocker Ransomware
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in OnyxLocker Ransomware.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
OnyxLocker Ransomware Behavior
- OnyxLocker Ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- OnyxLocker Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Changes user's homepage
- Integrates into the web browser via the OnyxLocker Ransomware browser extension
- Slows internet connection
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
OnyxLocker Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1031%
- Windows 838%
- Windows 719%
- Windows Vista8%
- Windows XP4%
OnyxLocker Ransomware Geography
Eliminate OnyxLocker Ransomware from Windows
Delete OnyxLocker Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove OnyxLocker Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase OnyxLocker Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete OnyxLocker Ransomware from Your Browsers
OnyxLocker Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase OnyxLocker Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate OnyxLocker Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).