Readers lately began to article the following notice being promoted when they boot their device:
Don’t be stressed my friend, you are able to go back all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other essential are enchiphered in addition to strongest enciphering and exceptional key.
The sole way of retrieving files is to obtain decode utility and exceptional key for you.
This application will unlock all your encoded files.
What ensures you have?
You are able to relay one of your encoded catalog from your machine and we unlock it for free-of-charge.
But we can decode merely 1 log for free-of-charge. Catalog need to not involve invaluable details.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Voucher 50% available if you contact us at the start 72 hours, that’s cost for you is $490.
Note that you’ll never fix your data without payment.
Examine your e-mail “Spam” folder if you don’t get reply etc. than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
Promok is the name of a nasty ransomware. It belongs to the Djvu family of threats, and it’s a hellish infection. It gets into your device via scam, then goes on to infect. The utility makes use of cryptography algorithms to enchipher all your files. That’s right. Each single document, you have on your system, it locks. Documents, archives, videos, music, pictures. All of serious, or nothing, significance falls below the clutches of the malware. The second the program finishes together with its enciphering procedure, you notice your files diverse. Each one gets renamed with the ‘Promok‘ extension. Say, you have a photo called ‘no.jpg.’ After the infection’s done with it, it turns into ‘no.jpg.promok.’ And, the second that takes place, it acquires rendered worthless. You can’t entry it anymore, and renaming it doesn’t do anything. The sole way to enter it again is to decode it at the start. And, to implement so, you must acquire a hold of a one-of-a-kind decryption key. That key doesn’t come low-cost. The ransomware ask for a fine payment of relating to a thousand dollars for it. It lists its requirements, and expectations, in the ransom message, it leaves you, the moment it strikes. Overlook its inquiries! Pay little! Don’t interact with the crooks, behind Promok. Don’t transfer them a dime. They anticipate compliance from you, but compliance gains you little. Well, little but remorse and a damages of profit. So, pay attention professionals’ suggestion, and opt for not to agree.
How did I get invaded by?
Promok employs the old but gold ways to infect. And, not merely does it succeed alongside breach, but it does so silently. Yes, it sneaks by you, undetected. You find its arrival after it strikes. And, you have your negligence responsible for that. Here’s the thing. Ransomware applications prey on your naivety, haste, and interruption to slip in. They use each infamous cheat in the book to try infiltration. But neither one can ensure successful, unless you’re not cautious. The malicious software asks you to bypass, and not do due diligence. To close your fate to endanger, and forget the significance of caution. Don’t oblige. The most frequent approaches of intrusion, incorporate the following. Hiding behind free programs, tainted connections, web pages, torrents, and fictitious updates. As well as, the use of spam emails. You download an email that looks to come from an official source, but that’s far from the point. The email prompts you to press a connect, or download an attachment. And, if you do, you get stuck along with Promok. Be vigilant! Always apply additional warn, when permiting anything off the web, onto your machine. Double-check, and triple-check. Search for the penalty print, and know what you say YES to. Even somewhat superfluous attention can salvage you a lot of disruptions.
Why is Promok malicious?
You can locate the fine message on your Desktop. As well as, in every folder that harbors enchiphered files. It’s a text file, called “_readme.txt.” It’s relatively normal. It clues you onto your most recent crisis, and choices a resolution. Well, for a cost. It eases your concerns by opening with “you can return all your files.” Then, continues with demands. It requires you transmit the penalty payment. And, then write an email, to make sure that you did. Supposedly, the minute that occurs, you’ll get a reaction. And, that reaction showcases you the fundamental decryption key. The penalty numbers to $980, but if you rush, you obtain a certain recommend. The note states that “if you contact us first 72 hours,” you get a discount. And, the “price for you is $490.” The infection attempts to entice you into paying, without giving it much thought. Don’t fall for that! Consider your chances. What occurs if you pay? You rest on the assurances of cyber kidnappers, who scam you for profits. You faith they relay you the fundamental key, the second you pay, but what if they don’t? You have no warrants that they shall. Those users can pick to transmit you little. Or, relay you a key that signifies useless. And, despite the fact that you do get the timely one, don’t rejoice yet. The key erases a sign of the infection, not the malicious software itself. The Promok ransomware stays, someplace in the corners of your machine. And, it’s prepared to strike again, and put you back to square one. Figure out this. Those people are after your revenue, and they don’t care when you obtain your files back. Don’t play their games. Don’t monitor their guide. Don’t contact them. And, don’t pay them a dime.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Promok.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- Changes user's homepage
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Promok Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Promok Shows commercial adverts
- Promok Connects to the internet without your permission
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Promok browser extension
- Common Promok behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
Promok effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1029%
- Windows 841%
- Windows 725%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP2%
Eliminate Promok from Windows
Delete Promok from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Promok from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Promok from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Promok from Your Browsers
Promok Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Promok from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Promok from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).