How did I get infected with Miner.pr0gramm.com?
Why is Miner.pr0gramm.com dangerous?
The Miner.pr0gramm.com site is a nightmare. Its emergence hints that your system is corrupted. A surreptitious PUP harbors in the background and steals the operating system resources. Do deny this thief! The longer you forget it, the harsher your position becomes. The PUP manages heavy mining procedures that not merely overload your CPU but plus eat up RAM and use electricity. That’s tight! The coin-mining actions shall expense you tangible profit. That’s the origin of the PUP. It steals resources and transforms them onto cyber coins. The profit, regardless, isn’t redirected to you, but to the cyber criminals’ wallet. Those cyber criminals as produce a mint at your cost. Don’t become their ad! The Miner.pr0gramm.com web page is your notice. Pay attention it! There is a malware on your machine. Identify its hidden locate and hit that uninstall button. Clear your machine the at the beginning likelihood you get. That’s your greatest course of motion.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Miner.pr0gramm.com.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Miner.pr0gramm.com Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Miner.pr0gramm.com Connects to the internet without your permission
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Miner.pr0gramm.com browser extension
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Changes user's homepage
- Common Miner.pr0gramm.com behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Installs itself without permissions
- Miner.pr0gramm.com Shows commercial adverts
Miner.pr0gramm.com effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1024%
- Windows 833%
- Windows 723%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP15%
Eliminate Miner.pr0gramm.com from Windows
Delete Miner.pr0gramm.com from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Miner.pr0gramm.com from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Miner.pr0gramm.com from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Miner.pr0gramm.com from Your Browsers
Miner.pr0gramm.com Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Miner.pr0gramm.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Miner.pr0gramm.com from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).