Omiga Plus has been around for quite some time. The unreliable browser plugin or add-on camouflages as a valuable software but it is really considered a possibly not wanted tool. Omiga Plus is now traced back to the omiga-plus.exe executable file that can be found attached to the task manager. Omiga-plus.exe may drop 13 more files. Once running on an unprotected system, the omiga-plus.exe package starts blocking widely used search engines – Google, Yahoo and Bing and interferes with user activities.
Bring up to date July 2019! What is Omiga Plus PUP? What does Omiga furthermore PUP do? How to erase Omiga additionally?
SIDENOTE: This post was originally published in May 2015. But we gave it an upgrade in July 2019.
A domain affiliated to the Omiga furthermore PUP is isearch.omiga-plus.com. When you have the unwanted application set up on your computer, you browser adjustements may be altered, as well as your chosen search engine. The latter may be set to isearch.omiga-plus.com. Do not forget that through this custom search engine isn’t considered sheltered since it may exhibit controversial consequences or may merely are keen to collect info about your surfing.
The Omiga executable document is much more probable compatible in packages with preferable internet browsers for example Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox. Also the machine concerns it leads to, omiga-plus.exe plus targets the browser’s modes to showcase undesirable commercials. The user might wish to be unnecessary wary with any content detected back to the omiga executable. Tapping it results in potentially malevolent browser leads to suspicious pages that might be:
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Omiga-plus.exe.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Integrates into the web browser via the Omiga-plus.exe browser extension
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Omiga-plus.exe Shows commercial adverts
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Common Omiga-plus.exe behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Slows internet connection
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Omiga-plus.exe Deactivates Installed Security Software.
Omiga-plus.exe effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1021%
- Windows 841%
- Windows 724%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP11%
Eliminate Omiga-plus.exe from Windows
Delete Omiga-plus.exe from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Omiga-plus.exe from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Omiga-plus.exe from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Omiga-plus.exe from Your Browsers
Omiga-plus.exe Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Omiga-plus.exe from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Omiga-plus.exe from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).