The email reads:
This is important information for you!
Some months ago I hacked your OS and got full access to your account *********
On day of hack your account ******* has password: ********
So, you can change the password, yes.. Or earlier changedâ€¦ But my threat interrupts it whenever.
How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability. I used itâ€¦
If you interested you can read about it: CVE-2019-1663 â€“ a vulnerability in the web-based management interface of the Cisco routers.
I just hacked this router and situated my harmful code on it.
When you went on the internet, my trojan was set up on the device of your computer.
After that, I developed a ultimate backup of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing websites, all files, phone statistics and addresses of all your contacts).
A month ago, I prepared to lock your pc and request a not great number of btc to decode.
But I appeared at the websites that you constantly enter, and I was surprised by what I saw!!!
I’m talk you relating to webpages for adults.
I are keen to say â€“ you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is moved far away from the usual course!
And I got an ideaâ€¦.
I developed a screenshot of the adult web pages where you have fun (do you know what it’s about, huh?).
After that, I designed a screenshot of your joys (through the camera of your computer) and glued them in a bundle.
Turned out incredible! You are so fantastic!
I’m realize that you would not like to showcase these kinds of screenshots to your friends, relatives or fellow workers.
I assume $762 is a enormously, greatly slim quantity for my silence.
Besides, I have been snooping on you for so lengthy, having spent quite a great deal of time!
Pay merely in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 1EGgvLwVTQ3UGnjk4LzcPwyXaEk2Fioqd5
You do not know how to use Bitcoins?
Arrive in a inquiry in any search engine: “how to replenish btc wallet”.
It’s extremely easy
For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As shortly as this letter is started, the timer shall operate.
After payment, my malware and dirty screenshots in packages with your enjoys shall be self-destruct in an automatic way.
If I don’t acquire from you the noted number, then your system will be locked, and all your contacts shall acquire a screenshots alongside your “enjoys”.
I faith you figure out your condition.
â€“ Do not seek to detect and ruin my malware! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
â€“ Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is impossible, the sender address is automatically generated)
â€“ Various security services will not help you; Formatting a disk or demolishing a pc won’t assist, as your details is earlier on a remote server.
P.S. You are not my single victim. So, I promise you that I shall not hinder you again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker
I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. That way you shall no longer fall onto a connected position.
Don’t hold corrupt! I just decent do my job.
1EGgvLwVTQ3UGnjk4LzcPwyXaEk2Fioqd5 is a Bitcoin address. Crooks ask you relay revenue to it. In point, they requirement you relay profits to it. They display you their Bitcoin wallet in an email. One that’s brimming in addition to malware. Then, anticipate you to consent out of fear. These kinds of users prey on your naivety, and faith to money off of it. Don’t allow them to! Here’s the thing. One day, you obtain an email. To begin with peek, it seems to come from your own email account. Take a second look. On further scrutiny, you’ll recognize that it’s merely a spoof email. And, the cyber crooks use it to further the misconception, they’re selling. And, i.e., that they have hacked the os, a as long as back. And, have employed that time to observe you, and obtain lewd data from your online activity. They move on to jeopardize to produce stated stolen details. That is, unless you consent in bundles with their inquiries. Do not! Don’t consent. Don’t contact them. Don’t pay them. Do little of the classification. Work out that you’re handling scamware. You’ve fallen prey to cyber crook. Do your wisest to spot the particular disguising place of the malware on your machine. Then, eliminate it the at the beginning shot you get. It’s the safest course of process, you may take. Don’t wait taking it.
How did I get infiltrated by?
Why are these kinds of ads harmful?
As claimed, 1EGgvLwVTQ3UGnjk4LzcPwyXaEk2Fioqd5 is a Bitcoin wallet. The cyber crook condition you generate a payment to it. They demand Bitcoins. The precise fine number changes, but is likely to remain between 700 and 800 US Dollars. Of course, it might be a lot higher, as well. The penalty seemingly purchases off the crooks’ silence. They vow that, the second you pay up, they won’t produce what they stole from you. And, according to them, that’s videos of you doing lewd motions. Their email reads that, upon hacking your operating system, they earned handle of your camera. So, they have snooped on your process from day one. And, have diverted pictures and videos of you, in compromising positions. If you say no to to consent, they endanger to produce them to the public. As well as, to your friends, coworkers, and classification. After all, they assert to get entry to your contacts, and social media accounts, too. These kinds of are all lies! Those users feed you falsehoods, and faith you fall for them. Don’t! Don’t bite the bait, they install. It’s all a trick. The quicker you approve of that, the smarter. Don’t fall prey to deception. Guarantee to acknowledge the trick, and don’t act against your smartest interest. There aren’t ample approaches to mention this. Don’t consent in addition to these kinds of inquiries! Don’t transmit those criminals a single dollar. Approve of them for the cyber crook they are. And, act against the scamware, plaguing your computer system. The quicker you uninstall it, the wiser.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Bitcoin.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
- Bitcoin Connects to the internet without your permission
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Installs itself without permissions
- Slows internet connection
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Changes user's homepage
- Bitcoin Shows commercial adverts
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Integrates into the web browser via the Bitcoin browser extension
- Common Bitcoin behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Bitcoin Deactivates Installed Security Software.
Bitcoin effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1032%
- Windows 843%
- Windows 723%
- Windows Vista7%
- Windows XP-5%
Eliminate Bitcoin from Windows
Delete Bitcoin from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Bitcoin from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Bitcoin from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Bitcoin from Your Browsers
Bitcoin Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Bitcoin from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Bitcoin from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).