The email reads:
I know your password is: ********
I infected you with a malware (RAT) / (Remote Administration Tool), some time ago and since then, I have been observing your actions.
The infection gave me whole entry and supervise over your computer, suggesting, I can see all on your screen, activate your camera or microphone and you won’t even locate related to it, yes such things exist, you could google it!
I have in addition entry to all your contacts, I accumulated all personal from you, pictures, videos, everything!
And I created a VIDEO providing BOTH YOU (via your webcam) AND THE VIDEO YOU WERE WATCHING (on the screen) as long as STATISFYING on your own!
I can transmit this video to all your contacts (email, social group) and produce all your sensitive stuff around!
You may stop me from doing this!
To close down me, send precisely: 2400$ together with the most recent Bitcoin (BTC) fee to my Bitcoin address.
If you don’t know how to get Bitcoin, Google â€“ “How to buy Bitcoin”, it’s hugely uncomplicated for instance in addition to credit card.
The wallet you can create here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/
My Bitcoin adress is: 1HB3KtKoguFuZ4BdmCv9Fc4tYTwDQgmqmW
Copy and paste my adress â€“ it’s (cAsE-sensitive).
You know this all isn’t a joking matter, you obtained the evidence earlier!
I suppose it’s a great cost in contrast to the harm and hell it may bring onto your life!
After receiving the payment, I shall terminate all from you and you might life your remain in serenity like former.
I offer you 3 days to obtain the Bitcoins!
Don’t share this email along with someone, this have to stay our nothing conniving!
1HB3KtKoguFuZ4BdmCv9Fc4tYTwDQgmqmW is the address of Bitcoin wallet which is linked to online scams. If you get a alarming note that pushes you to transmit BTC to this address, don’t be anxious! The note is a deception. The culprits behind it use steady wrong ideads to bait you onto rash movements. Their ploy is not difficult. They impersonate criminals who have contaminated to your machine via a porn portal. They say that their malware has collected a compromising video of you during sensitive minutes. The hackers endanger to disclose this video if you don’t send connected to $1000 worth of BTC to the 1HB3KtKoguFuZ4BdmCv9Fc4tYTwDQgmqmW wallet. Don’t swing onto motion! The criminals pressure you into not cautious motions. These kinds of users play games in addition to your concerns. They could even specify an old password of yours. These kinds of information, regardless, are obtainable from publicly available databases of leaks login credentials. The cyber criminals in addition buy such information on the dark web, as well as use scamware to acquire target email addresses. Those criminals as feed you lies. Don’t fall for their frauds. Acknowledge that you have fallen prey to scamware and eliminate the bogus note. Scan your machine for malware, terminate the located risks, and move on. Don’t let this email destroy your day!
How did I get corrupted with?
Why are these kinds of ads risky?
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Bitcoin.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- Common Bitcoin behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Bitcoin Connects to the internet without your permission
- Installs itself without permissions
- Integrates into the web browser via the Bitcoin browser extension
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Bitcoin Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Slows internet connection
Bitcoin effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1020%
- Windows 835%
- Windows 720%
- Windows Vista5%
- Windows XP20%
Eliminate Bitcoin from Windows
Delete Bitcoin from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Bitcoin from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Bitcoin from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Bitcoin from Your Browsers
Bitcoin Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Bitcoin from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Bitcoin from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).