Invaded together with FenixLocker Ransomware? Call for to restore your files?
What is FenixLocker Ransomware
In this article, we will talk in detail about FenixLocker Ransomware that comes to your computer and encrypts user data, including cops, audio, video, multimedia, and much more. It utilizes exclusive algorithms and adds an add-on .email@example.com!! To enchiphered files. Of course, the files become useless for further use. It also creates a special text file Cryptolocker.txt or Help to decrypt.txt that contains detailed information about the methods of redemption. Underneath you are able to see it.
This, like most other cryptoviruses, FenixLocker needs a fine from the user, that will come to multiple hundred dollars. Moreover, the hijackers mention a exclusive email address at which the user ought to contact the hijackers to pay cash compensation. Be that since it may, we highly recommend that you pay, as no person assures that your files shall be reappeared in its initial order. Underneath we have showed multiple possibilities for erasing FenixLocker and unlocking your files.
How FenixLocker Ransomware infected your PC
In most cases, the cryptoviruses, in particular FenixLocker, come through a secure user network configuration. This happens since people seldom use sufficient variants of antivirus program applications or don’t use them at all. This is an flaw. You need to utilize paid variations of antiviruses that may really stop such malware from getting into your pc. Also, we are keen to remind you this could come as a deceitful bring up to date for any utility or application. Gently indicate probable ways to erase FenixLocker and decrypt your data.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in FenixLocker.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
- FenixLocker Shows commercial adverts
- Installs itself without permissions
- FenixLocker Connects to the internet without your permission
- Changes user's homepage
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Common FenixLocker behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
FenixLocker effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1030%
- Windows 833%
- Windows 723%
- Windows Vista4%
- Windows XP10%
Eliminate FenixLocker from Windows
Delete FenixLocker from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove FenixLocker from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase FenixLocker from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete FenixLocker from Your Browsers
FenixLocker Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase FenixLocker from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate FenixLocker from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).