Likemyone.info pop-up ads can affect your browser. Likemyone.info is a domain that will show pop-up ads and may redirect you if you click on any ads.
Likemyone.info is a malicious URL address used for the purposes of redirecting users via ads to sites containing spam, advertisements and even some sort of malware. You might end up getting directed to trick web pages indicating that you have malware or an old application and you need to press someplace or buy some application. Additionally, one etc. tap might wind up rerouting you, regardless of the fact that your browser goes via dozens of web pages, where a pay-per-click ploy may be operating. Overall, little decent can come out of that URL address related along with the direct. The Likemyone.info redirect can obtain personal information about you, and also modify various settings on your browser.
Likemyone.info could be distributed with various methods, the most effective of which is via third-party installation setups. Such installers generally come from in a bundle programs and free of charge programs i.e. packaged with other shows, set to be set up along with certain other applications. The unpacking of anything additive can happen without any previous note. You might need set up a video converter or some additional free-of-charge software and got your browser preferences replaced from this direct.
Likemyone.info is a web domain that is considered malicious because it triggers multiple redirects that could end you up on a URL address spreading malware. You should beware when you spot that route and try no to tap anywhere on the freshly-started sites as you could trigger a secret download for malevolent software that sets up onto your private machine. If that transpires, you are able to see much etc. routes and even adverts of all families. The main redirect page of the domain can be seen from the snapshot right down here, although it can differ from user to user:
As seen in the above picture, it doesn’t seem like a malicious website, but simply redirects you to different pages and shows advertisements and pop-ups. Visiting the sites, may offer data connected to you and your surfing to users paying to advertisement supported applications campaigns to spam routing for confident goods in the arrangement of commercial data. There are heaps of routes stemming from the domain, creating it unsteady and not secure. Whilst your browser is going by via a domain which loads just for a couple of seconds, that domain may regardless plant a cookie, threat or get information about your operating system pc or even your online activity.
In resolution, keep in mind that you can get discounts or other leads regularly implemented within your browser or even malicious software from those domains that attempt to get you to tap the download button so a lot. Don’t tap anything as a cluster of directs might be triggered.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Likemyone.info.
|VIPRE Antivirus||22702||Wajam (fs)|
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
- Likemyone.info Shows commercial adverts
- Likemyone.info Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- Integrates into the web browser via the Likemyone.info browser extension
- Slows internet connection
- Installs itself without permissions
- Common Likemyone.info behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Likemyone.info Connects to the internet without your permission
- Changes user's homepage
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Distributes itself through pay-per-install or is bundled with third-party software.
Likemyone.info effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1029%
- Windows 842%
- Windows 720%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP6%
Eliminate Likemyone.info from Windows
Delete Likemyone.info from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove Likemyone.info from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase Likemyone.info from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete Likemyone.info from Your Browsers
Likemyone.info Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase Likemyone.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate Likemyone.info from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).