What is PC Power Booster? Why is it active on your operating system? How to eliminate PC Power Booster and optimize PC safeguarding?
PC Power Booster is a rogue program that makes misguiding assertions on device efficiency so to produce users suppose that they can repair the found complications by getting its complete variation. It generally lands on device systems without people’ authorization and permission which produces it a possibly not wanted tool as well. To stop some notable problems and valid computer lag it’s encouraged to eliminate PC Power Booster from the affected pc promptly.
PC Power Booster is a potentially unwanted program that claims to be a handy registry cleaner and system optimizer. The minute set up the PUP starts a examine and makes a article relating to the most recent say of your os.
According to this article, a load of discovered concerns block the operating system from operating peacefully. The main goal of PC Power Booster is to convince you to click its Start Repair button. Anytime you do this, the utility will push you to buy its full variation.
However, the biggest part of of the threats you encounter are bogus and pose no concrete risk to your PC. So don’t be deceived into getting the paid variation of this scam device optimizer.
Typically, PC Power Booster is bundled with other software that you can download for free from the Internet. The biggest number of third-party pages deliver application bundles with the goal of developing money by encouraging goods to people’ PCs. Yet another channel used for the spread of this undesired program is its official website http://pcpowerboost.com
Once obtained, the data is transferred to remote servers. This, in turn, grants the owners of this program to abuse numbers saves for the making of oriented advertising-supported campaigns. They could also distribute it to third-party sellers and partners.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in PC Power Booster.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
PC Power Booster Behavior
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- PC Power Booster Shows commercial adverts
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
- PC Power Booster Connects to the internet without your permission
- Common PC Power Booster behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Integrates into the web browser via the PC Power Booster browser extension
PC Power Booster effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1028%
- Windows 836%
- Windows 723%
- Windows Vista7%
- Windows XP6%
PC Power Booster Geography
Eliminate PC Power Booster from Windows
Delete PC Power Booster from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove PC Power Booster from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase PC Power Booster from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete PC Power Booster from Your Browsers
PC Power Booster Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase PC Power Booster from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate PC Power Booster from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).