This is an report, installed to note what are .chech files and how to remove STOP Ransomware virus and try to restore the .chech files, encrypted by it on your computer.
The ransom notice _readme.txt’s contents:
The STOP Ransomware variation connected to .Chech plug-in is a contamination in addition to greatly difficult code that plagues not merely your files but your whole pc. So you need to accordingly clear and safe your penetrated pc previous you are able to constantly use it again. Underneath you might happen upon a phase-by-step removal instructions that might be beneficial in attempting to terminate this ransomware. Opt for the by hand deletion scheme should you have former endure in bundles with infection files. If you don’t believe satisfied with the by hand phases go for the automatic clause from the instructions. Phases there let you inspect the corrupted device for ransomware files and delete them in bundles with quite a few mouse clicks.
Warning, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in STOP Ransomware.
|K7 AntiVirus||9.179.12403||Unwanted-Program ( 00454f261 )|
STOP Ransomware Behavior
- Changes user's homepage
- Slows internet connection
- STOP Ransomware Connects to the internet without your permission
- Shows Fake Security Alerts, Pop-ups and Ads.
- Integrates into the web browser via the STOP Ransomware browser extension
- Redirect your browser to infected pages.
- STOP Ransomware Shows commercial adverts
- Modifies Desktop and Browser Settings.
- Installs itself without permissions
- Common STOP Ransomware behavior and some other text emplaining som info related to behavior
- STOP Ransomware Deactivates Installed Security Software.
- Steals or uses your Confidential Data
STOP Ransomware effected Windows OS versions
- Windows 1023%
- Windows 835%
- Windows 728%
- Windows Vista3%
- Windows XP11%
STOP Ransomware Geography
Eliminate STOP Ransomware from Windows
Delete STOP Ransomware from Windows XP:
- Click on Start to open the menu.
- Select Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose and remove the unwanted program.
Remove STOP Ransomware from your Windows 7 and Vista:
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the unwanted app and pick Uninstall.
Erase STOP Ransomware from Windows 8 and 8.1:
- Right-click on the lower-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted app.
- Click Uninstall .
Delete STOP Ransomware from Your Browsers
STOP Ransomware Removal from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Go to Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings and click Reset again.
- Click Close and select OK.
- Go back to the Gear icon, pick Manage add-ons → Toolbars and Extensions, and delete unwanted extensions.
- Go to Search Providers and choose a new default search engine
Erase STOP Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Enter „about:addons“ into the URL field.
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser extensions
- Click on the menu, click the question mark and open Firefox Help. Click on the Refresh Firefox button and select Refresh Firefox to confirm.
Terminate STOP Ransomware from Chrome
- Type in „chrome://extensions“ into the URL field and tap Enter.
- Terminate unreliable browser extensions
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome menu, click Settings → Show advanced settings, select Reset browser settings, and click Reset (optional).